Welcome to Mingxian's Home

Human-Computer Interaction Designer 人机交互设计师

interaction design, 交互设计

experience design, 体验设计

design theory, 设计理论

virtual culture theory,视觉文化理论

Sunday, October 21, 2007

what did I do in the last three days?!

O MY GOD, I just realized that I didn't finish my pre-writing until now. However, I did some reflection-on-action work.

After Tuesday's class I decided to do the most time-consuming work: re-read those readings and gather all my notes and those underlined sentences together! It turns out that it is a huge project! Usually I read on my screen. I could not stop underline those so good sentences when I read those theories due to that the mouse would never short of "ink". Other than underline, I made so few notes on those pages! Although it is a huge project, and I didn't finish it until now and plan to stop now, I still believe that it is a so good idea I got from Tuesday's lecture. It is not easy time when I realized that I just throw all my learning methods away since some time I don't exactly know. I used to have a lot of good learning methods once upon a time. Reviewing old works is as important as learning new things. But now I seldom to re-examine the old works I did. I should do it regularly.

Now I decided to focus on pre-writing, and hope I can get something out of the messy mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home