Welcome to Mingxian's Home

Human-Computer Interaction Designer 人机交互设计师

interaction design, 交互设计

experience design, 体验设计

design theory, 设计理论

virtual culture theory,视觉文化理论

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Question about design

I got some questions in my mind someday last week. I am asking myself day and night, but I cannot get any answer for some of them. Can you discuss it with me?

How much functional aspect should be involved in an interface design, and how much aesthetic?

What kind of relationships exist between simple, beautiful, easy to use, easy to learn, user friendly, user-centered, efficient, effective...?

I believe that if I can do something efficiently, that means effective, right? What is the difference between efficient and effective when we talk about a design?


Usability is very important for a design, but how much more a design should include except usability?

How a design process different with a science research process?

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger 残花满溪 said...

Hi Matt, I am so happy to read your comment, and THANK you very much for you valuable opinions! Hope that I can get more comments form you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home