Welcome to Mingxian's Home

Human-Computer Interaction Designer 人机交互设计师

interaction design, 交互设计

experience design, 体验设计

design theory, 设计理论

virtual culture theory,视觉文化理论

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A fantasy idea about car’s turning lights

When a car’s turning lights are turned on, they are always flashing. And you can hear the clicking sounds inside the car. The frequency of the flashing and the sound are consistent. Last year, I lost the right front turning light after a car accident. During the time between the accident and the light got repaired, I found the frequency of the flashing and the sound doubled, and the very fast clicking sound made me very uncomfortable. I felt that my heart was beating faster too. After that, sometimes I found that I feel uncomfortable even when I see other cars’ doubled flashing lights. Why do the cars need to double the frequency of the light flashing and the inside clicking sound? What if this frequency is equal to or a little slower than normal people’s heart beating frequency? It would be very nice, isn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home