Welcome to Mingxian's Home

Human-Computer Interaction Designer 人机交互设计师

interaction design, 交互设计

experience design, 体验设计

design theory, 设计理论

virtual culture theory,视觉文化理论

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Recommend a book to others

Have you ever recommend a book to other people? I did it in last week.

The first person I recommended is a very nice professor, after I recommend my book to her, she picked up the book and take a quickly look, then she said:” yes, it is a good book, I should buy one.” Second, I recommend the book to more than five classmates. I told them it is a very good book, some of them looked at the book, and go without ask what the book is. Some of them asked what the book’s name is, but they didn’t write down the name. I recommend it to another nice professor. The following is the dialogue from us:

I: I read a very good book, and want to share it with you.
He: There are lots of books, …
I: It’s good because at the first part, the book talks about….
He: Send the book’s name to me….

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

NONE of these people would read it anyway. It is really a good book, but I would never tell other people its name again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home