Welcome to Mingxian's Home

Human-Computer Interaction Designer 人机交互设计师

interaction design, 交互设计

experience design, 体验设计

design theory, 设计理论

virtual culture theory,视觉文化理论

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mingxian is coming back: say Hello to Blogers on Interaction Culture

I am sorry to say that I came back just two weeks ago, and still that I feel difficult to truly 100% understand Jeff’s blog. I am sorry Jeff, but I could say that when I feel the difficulty to understand you, I believe that you are one of the best professor I have ever met! Most of the professors I knew don’t like to share their thoughts with us so selfless.

I was enjoying life in China in the past few months, and feel that I missed a lot great post here. Fortunately I caught up using the past week.

I met a past interviewer at the UPA China conference at the end of Oct. Of course, I went to there just have two goals, the first one is that to understand the Chinese industrial HCI world, and second, to meet people. the interviewer is a HCI designer, and she becomes my friend. I asked her:” Do you read about HCI?” She said:” No! I have already read enough when I was in School. But I read business news sometimes.” Maybe because I am doing nothing about HCI right now, it means that I couldn't learn from real experience environment, reading books and blogs let me feel strong, and at the same time, make me think. Sometimes I found I entered an endless thinking space filled with questions and colorful thoughts. I asked myself, why do I feel I should always keep learning, is it because that we will never have a standard method to find the perfect solution for a design problem or I am just a beginner? Anyway, I am happy that I still have big interest in it.

I don’t know what I am talking about, and also don’t know why I say these. Just say “Hi” to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home